Saturday 28 November 2015

Hello!

Hello, reader. Do you like comic books, novels, lifestyle blogs, or listening to unknown writers ramble about nonsense? Then this is the blog for you!

I'm called Kyle Whitehead in life but in the world of blogging and my writing, I am Kyle White. Because a whitehead is a type of painful pimple, and nobody wants that. I am seventeen years old, only one year out of school and trying to kickstart a writing career. You can expect to find me in the not-so-distant future on Cracked.com (as Kyle Whitehead) and in the maybe-a-bit-more-distant future as Kyle White (maybe) with a novel out. I also have aspirations as a comic book writer.

I've recently started reading the new Deadpool series. I think I'm going to review issue 1 either tomorrow or the next day. I also plan to write the occasional short story for the blog. I hope you stick around because the content will start coming soon. Tell your family, tell your friends, tell your cat if you have no friends! There's a new inexperienced teenage blogger in town, and why would you possibly not enjoy that?

No comments:

Post a Comment